ford w. harmon
Ford helps clients navigate a multitude of business-law concerns. The majority of clients Ford assists are entrepreneurs, startups, or more well-established businesses with creative or tech-centric business models, as well as artists of all mediums.
Ford works on a wide range of legal issues, but he concentrates on projects related to business structuring and governance; contracts; intellectual property; and certain—more specific—sub-topics of business law such as laws concerning blockchain-related technologies/crypto assets; internet and technology law; startup law; and art law.
- Business law;
- Law concerning blockchain-related technology, cryptocurrencies, other crypto assets, and—more widely—fintech;
- Startup/entrepreneurship law;
- Internet/tech law + cyber security law;
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts;
- Entity structuring, formation +governance;
- Copyright law (prosecution + infringement);
- Trademark law (prosecution + infringement); and,
- Art law.
(214) 702 - 9862 ext. 702
SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
Louisiana State University
B.S., Business Administration with a Concentration In Entrepreneurial Management